There is Hope
Your healing journey begins now. We are so glad that you are here.
Our goal is to help combat veterans and police officers who have been diagnosed with PTSD and are struggling to get their lives back. Those of you who have tried to address symptoms thru various other more traditional modalities with little to no success. We have been where you are, and understand the frustration of feeling like you have no other options. We are here to help.
It’s important to know that plant medicine and Ayahuasca ceremonies in particular can be very difficult and uncomfortable. You will have to step out of your comfort zone and be vulnerable and willing to go “all in” to get the best results. This means sharing traumatic events with others, sharing space with others trying to heal themselves, holding yourself accountable to making positive changes. If you do not surrender to the process the medicine alone will not “cure” you of anything. This program is to help those who are willing to do the work to save their own lives.
Please fill out this application form and be as detailed as possible. Please be patient as we have a high volume of applicants. The next step is for us to conduct a detailed interview to ensure we select the right candidates. We can only work with those who are 100% committed to making a positive change in their life. This will not be an easy process. You will be asked to move out of your comfort zone and be vulnerable. Plant medicine alone is only a tool. Certain exclusion criteria can be addressed prior to treatment but is mandatory for safety reasons. Let us know if you have questions.
Before you apply, please read all FAQs and ensure you meet all criteria.
Our Healing Grants Include:
- Pre-Retreat Prep: 3 coaching sessions with Seeking Santosha
- Treatment Center: 7 days stay at Rythmia Life Advancement Center (or a similar treatment center).
- Post Treatment Integration: 7 coaching sessions with Seeking Santosha
- Travel costs.
Healing Grant Qualifications:
- Combat Veteran or Police Officer (retired or active duty) that has been diagnosed with PTSD.
- 100% committed to making a life change and willing to follow our program
- You have tried, and exhausted typical modalities of care, or treatments provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs. You don’t know where else to turn.
- You are willing and able to safely come off any antidepressant or anti-anxiety meds for at least 4 weeks prior to your departure.
- You are willing and able to safely stop all alcohol usage for at least 4 weeks prior to your departure.
- You do not have any known heart conditions or history of psychosis.
- You are willing and able to follow a pre-retreat diet. This diet is meant to maximize the effects of the plant medicine you will be consuming.
- You are fully committed to making positive lifestyle changes.
- You are fully committed to following our program and guidance.
- You are able to pass our interview and screening process.
- We ask all participants with the means to contribute financially to do so to have “skin in the game”. We find that helps with the commitment to change to have ownership of this process. In the event an applicant does not have the funds the Warriors Healing Network will provide grants to those in need.
Please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria!